1. Download and print the appropriate contract:
2. Read the entire contract so that you will be prepared for our arrival.
3. Fill out the contract completely and sign at the bottom.
4. Along with a $100 deposit, mail the contract to:
91 Bloomfield St, Seekonk, Massachusetts 02771
5. Contact your city/town about any permit needs and restrictions on pool placement. (Distance from dwellings, property lines, etc.).
6. Please let me know if you need a copy of my contractors license and/or liability insurance. I will be happy to provide that information for you.
7. Once your contract and deposit is received, we will contact you with an install date. Please be ready for us to arrive. For liner replacements, water must be completely emptied from the pool. Pump as much as you can out and stab holes in the bottom with a shovel to drain the rest. For installs, please make sure we have a clear path to the pool area and that the area is clearly marked out.